Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ramp Generator gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

lespotter

Hi All,

Could anyone advise me where to find the calculation for Ramp Generator gain i need it for an assignment experiment but just dont seem to be able to find it anywhere. The formula is required and any assistance would be greatfully received.

Les

Hi All,

Could anyone advise me where to find the calculation for Ramp Generator gain i need it for an assignment experiment but just dont seem to be able to find it anywhere. The formula is required and any assistance would be greatfully received.

Les

hi Les,
Which type of Ramp gen are we talking.?:)

Ramp generator

Hi, eric

There is no information as to which type the question asks

Derive gain equations for Wein Bridge and Bubba oscillators, which i have Log amplifier which i think i have and have yet to design builsd and test. And then ramp generator with no parameters though it is purely investigative for this no build and test.

regards les

Hi, eric

There is no information as to which type the question asks

Derive gain equations for Wein Bridge and Bubba oscillators, which i have Log amplifier which i think i have and have yet to design builsd and test. And then ramp generator with no parameters though it is purely investigative for this no build and test.

regards les

hi,
This image is a basic integrator that produces a linear ramp.

The ramp equations are shown.

Attachments

• esp02 Jan. 25.gif
    esp02 Jan. 25.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 398
Hi eric,

I do not see a gain equation below unless you are asying R1 = R2 thoguh thank you for your effort. I am relatively new to Op Amps and finding things hard to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back