Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Raid Siren Schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumcalib

Alright, as per all of my projects are, I am wanting it for a paintball team. The Siren, would just be a siren, battery, switch and a focusing horn (pretty much an air raid siren). Now, I don't want just a standard Peizo buzzer that just pisses the opposing team off, I want it either to change pitches slowly (maybe every 1/2 second, like a high-low high-low") many be powered by a 9-18 power source. what would you guys suggest doing? I was thinking about using a siren such as this one SIren From Radioshack would there be any way to slow down the wee-wah effect on this siren? Or if you have any other ideas that'd be cool too, I am hoping not to make one that requires the spinning cylinder that sucks in air, so again, anything would be great thanks.

the reason for the device:
just a perimeter defense for the team, instead of radioing in on the walkie's or the field phones I made, just have the lookout set off the siren and let her run (sort of like a lot of video games seem to have, turn off the siren to stop the enemies from coming in)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back