Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Controlled relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

slakkie

I am working on a project to automatically open my car doors with a remote control.

I have attached a solenoid that works on a 12VDC relay. I want a remote system that when I push the button, the receiver will operate the relay.

I'll supply all the parts and pay $10 / relay controller board you can make me. I need 1000 boards if I get this deal. Anybody out there? Cheap labor.

Naaah. I'll ask one of the chinese people in china to design the boards for me once I get help on how to do it!

Thanks guys
:D

relay board

I am working on a project to automatically open my car doors with a remote control.

I have attached a solenoid that works on a 12VDC relay. I want a remote system that when I push the button, the receiver will operate the relay.

I'll supply all the parts and pay $10 / relay controller board you can make me. I need 1000 boards if I get this deal. Anybody out there? Cheap labor.

Naaah. I'll ask one of the chinese people in china to design the boards for me once I get help on how to do it!

Thanks guys
:D

Good luck to you!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back