Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

radio controlled project with at least 2 channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

keile

hello! good day!

we have a design project at school and this one is what we proposed: "E-Wi Fast Finder".

here I attached a block diagram of my proposed project.

a 555 timer configured as astable multivibrator will generate a pulse. Pulse can be measured at the output of the timer. I want to connect this output to the input of a RF transmitter then transmit the pulse on the air. The problem is I don't know what kind of transmitter should I use... I just want to send the pulse into the air!

any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance.

keile

Attachments

• prjidea2.gif
    prjidea2.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 423
just a quick question...how far does it have to transmit??

There are lots of options already such as

-building your own circuit from scratch
-Prebuilt units
-hacking it out of something eg. a remote control car
-Infrared

so yeah its your choice, i would go for infrared for something for something short range (and line of sight)

Pike

hello! thanks for the reply :)

the distance would be at least 10m
it will use radio waves since it needs to find things

i have been searching for at least prebuilt or already existing circuit but I can't find any exact circuit and I don't know how to modify existing one. So I have to start from scratch with some idea looking at similar projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back