Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Control Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel_arb

Do you know the electronic referee flags? This system have two transmitters (the flags) and one receiver. Each transmitter (flag) only need one control command. When you press the button on the flag the receiver makes a buzz or beep.
Well I need to make or find an electronic circuit to make one pair of those flags. The range of the radio control circuit has to be at least 100/150 meters and the circuits have to be small and portable.
So, do you know any circuits or even projects similar to this? Any help is appreciated.

most simple FM transmitters will do fine, just replace mic amplifier with an audible ton oscillator.

I got some long range keyfob transmitters from china on ebay, to operate my outdoor lighting when the mrs comes home, the fob has a tiny telescopic aerial and has a range of 100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back