Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quiz Show Scorer and Dispaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

1234567890qwer

Hi everyone,
I've got a project which i have build but seem to have a problems on the second part. For the first part i have designed and assembled a circuit so that which 3 Player push buttons PB is depressed first, that button turns On its respective LED and disables the other two LED's, i didn't have any problems with that.

For the second part of the circuit,the player that turned its respective LED On, should be able to have the count on the 7-segment LED changed by one, by simply depressing the Right Answer Counter Up (PB) or wrong Answer Counter Down (PB).I have a problem with this part i don't know how im going to build it please any advices.By the way i am using electronic work bench v5.12 to help me build this circuit thanks

Regards,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back