Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quiz buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

effie

Hello i need to make a quick quiz buzzer that sound and lights up when the team presses a switch. any ideas and circuits please? i am quite new to this...

This has come up numerous times in these forums. I suggest you read this thread and better define what you want. You have not provided any information. From what you ask a push button switch in series with a light and buzzer will do just fine?

Ron

I just need a switch that when it is pushed it will trigger a light and a buzzer. The thread you gave me it too coplicated. A simple cct will do fine. Thanks in advance

If there is more than one team won't you need a circuit to detect which team pressed first? If so, the circuit will be more complicated.

I just need a switch that when it is pushed it will trigger a light and a buzzer. The thread you gave me it too coplicated. A simple cct will do fine. Thanks in advance

Attached is what you asked for. The parts can be had anywhere. If you want you can use about any voltage you wish as long as the lamp and buzzer match the voltage. Push button, buzzer buzzes and lamp illuminates. Both for the duration the button is held.

Ron

Attachments

• Buzzer.gif
    Buzzer.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back