Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quite the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

This is a awesome forum! Never been to one so active! Glad I joined this one. I like to build robots and electronic circuits. I have several robots around the house. My newest project is a binary clock, that afterlooking at a couple of threads, I am ready to get started. Any advise as to enclosures and other stuff, as to what shape to put the LEDs in?

Welcome. Use a Dremel for the enclosure. I am not sure what you mean by LED shape though...round?

Lol, sorry about that. I meant what order to put the LEDs for the binary clock

You still haven't provided enough information.

Binary clock; what do you mean by this?

Are you talking about a digital clock or one that displays the time as 0s and 1s?

Perhaos you should provide a schematic or (if you're not confident about what you're doing) consider doing a simpler project.

You can search the forum by clicking on Search at the top of the page.

Thanks! I made my own pattern. I was too lazy to take a picture so this is what it looks like:

0 0
0 0
0 0

The side with 4 LEDs is the tens of seconds, minutes, or hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back