Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quirk: 24 Hour Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
Good News:
I placed a parts order with Mouser today at 2PM with UPS Ground shipping. UPS tracking says it will be here tomorrow. :) Somthing to do with living one state away.

Bad News:
...SNOW ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM FRIDAY TO 6 AM CDT SATURDAY...
SNOW WILL BEGIN AROUND SUNRISE FRIDAY...WITH PERIODS OF SNOW CONTINUING FRIDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHT. ONE TO FIVE INCHES OF SNOW ARE EXPECTED BY EARLY SATURDAY MORNING. NORTH WINDS WILL CAUSE AREAS OF BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW...
.... BE PREPARED FOR SNOW COVERED ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.

It takes 4 days for UPS ground to get here.:(
But It will be 70 deg. here tomorrow.;)
I got a package from mouser today, its just like x-mas.
sam

I ordered some samples from Texas Instuments, about 2:30-3:00pm one afternoon and got them the next morning:eek: I was shocked! Didn't know they shipped from MN!

Andy1845c said:
I ordered some samples from Texas Instuments, about 2:30-3:00pm one afternoon and got them the next morning:eek: I was shocked! Didn't know they shipped from MN!
Did they ship from their own place, or did they have someone else ship the parts? I ask because digikey is in MN, and I've seen cases where sample orders from a company are shipped by a distributor, with a different sticker. After all, it costs them money to ship it themselves, they may as well just pay digikey to do it for them.

evandude said:
Did they ship from their own place, or did they have someone else ship the parts? I ask because digikey is in MN, and I've seen cases where sample orders from a company are shipped by a distributor, with a different sticker. After all, it costs them money to ship it themselves, they may as well just pay digikey to do it for them.

They came from Theif River Falls MN, where digikey is located, so that is very possible. All the stickers said Texas Instuments though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back