Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quick reply & chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

4electros

I wonder why don't we have quick reply feature in electro-tech as in many other forums , i think we need such feature to make replying much easier!

Is that wrong to have also chat room , why not?! :)

regards!

4electros said:
I wonder why don't we have quick reply feature in electro-tech as in many other forums , i think we need such feature to make replying much easier!

'Much easier'? - it would only save one mouse click, I don't see that as 'much easier'?.

Is that wrong to have also chat room , why not?! :)

Check all the previous questions about chat rooms, general opinion is that hardly anyone would be interested - chat rooms are mainly for kids!.

Nigel Goodwin said:
'Much easier'? - it would only save one mouse click, I don't see that as 'much easier'?.

you're right , but for me i have slow internet connection here so i need that , anyway it was just a suggestion cause i always want the best to this forum.

Check all the previous questions about chat rooms, general opinion is that hardly anyone would be interested - chat rooms are mainly for kids!.

All right, if that's a general opinion I pull my suggestion.

Many thanks to you :)

I disagree -- It'll provide 'real - time' support! Think of it!!

=CrAzYG33K= said:
I disagree -- It'll provide 'real - time' support! Think of it!!

You might want a chat room here, but many of us think it would be a wast of time. Just have a look at all the other posts about chat rooms.

If you really want real time chat, why don't you get email addresses off everyone that would use a chat room and use msn.

Thanks for the quick reply... I had requested for this too... But I have had bad experiences with chat rooms in my forums... It definitely was empty all the time. any way, those interested in chatting can exchange their Y! or ICQ or any IM ids and carry on...

At least with the normal forum format a traceble record is kept for future reference.
With a chatroom all discussion is lost after the session is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back