Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quick question about photoresistor circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeze_01

Hey Friends,

I'm working on a project and trying to trigger a CCD camera using the output of a photoresistor (thinking of using the square pulse as an input to the camera) circuit) when light is incident on it. I have the photoresistor circuit (voltage (+) - photoresistor - 10K resistor - Ground (Voltage (-) is grounded as well) setup and the voltage output (based on incident light) is fed as an input to a Schmitt trigger circuit. Should I provide the i/p voltage for the photoresistor using a function generator (either saw tooth or triangular)? Am I on the right track? In other words, is this the right circuit?
Thanks a bunch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back