Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Questions about driving a flyback transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza1993

Hi after some search i found this easy driver:YouTube - Homemade Flyback Transformer Driver will work?I want to take a low power output voltage about to 7-15 kv..I wander if this circuit is ok to power supply a small SPARK GAP tesla coil with this transformer!ALso i think to use S2055AF transistor instead of the transistor that use this guy,it will be ok?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
hi i am ready to power up my driver so i want advices how to discharge and make safety the flyback after the test...I have read tha i must connect the big red wire with the grounded negative pin to make an arc...If you know any safety technique let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back