Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

prwp39

Hi! I am now having problem about Pulses Frequency Modulated infared communicator: Transmitter and receiver. I have some receiver question to ask you. This project consist of a NE565CN, a Phototransistor to sense the transmitter, speaker, Positive, negative and ground.

Can anyone give me more information on receiver like what is the advantage of using receiver, Disadvantage, Objective, brief description, Construction (Steps taken for fabrication), Features, Functionality, Operation. Thank you very much for your help!

Attachments

• receiver2.zip
    109.4 KB · Views: 110
This sounds like a homework question. Try thinking for yourself.
Also, dont expect guys to wait for minutes to download a 1.5Mbyte .BMP file. Add the file as an attachment to your post in .JPG format.

JimB

JimB said:
Also, dont expect guys to wait for minutes to download a 1.5Mbyte .BMP file. Add the file as an attachment to your post in .JPG format.

JimB

Shhhh, don't let Nigel see this...

DON'T use *.JPG!! :D

Use *.GIF for diagrams / circuits!

Only the insane try to use BMP.

Optikon said:
JimB said:

JimB

Shhhh, don't let Nigel see this...

DON'T use *.JPG!! :D

Use *.GIF for diagrams / circuits!

Only the insane try to use BMP.

I was manfully declining to comment 8)

BTW, I use BMP sometimes as well, but only for small images (actually 105x105 pixels) in my Ju Jitsu club database.

The lousy old 741 opamp has a very hard time trying to operate at 40kHz. The old NE565 doesn't seem to be made anymore, nor the LM565, but isn't needed anyway since the sloping frequency response of the 741 opamp could be a slope detector for detecting the FM.
I wonder why the opamp is a low input impedance inverting one. Surely the 1k input impedance severely loads-down the high impedance of the phototransistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back