Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about flipflops and decoders

Status
Not open for further replies.

evangeline

please help me with these circuits:
a JK flipflop using a D flip flop and a multiplexer
a 5 to 32 decoder using four 3 to 8 decoders and a 2 to 4 decoder,
thanks, a picture would help more ;)

How are going to learn anything if we just hand you the answer?

Analyze the problem (what inputs and outputs do you need) and tell us what your questions are on generating those circuits.

I have an important test next week and i need the answers, that's why I asked them here.. but you're right.. I will think about them again and i will tell the problems here

Yes, it's important that we see you are attempting to solve the problem.

For example, look at the characteristics of a D FF as compared to a JK FF and determine what signals you need to convert one to the other.

P.S. Why did you post here? This should be in the homework section.

I have an important test next week and i need the answers, that's why I asked them here.. but you're right.. I will think about them again and i will tell the problems here

Hi,
This should give you a little guidance for the JK.

Attachments

• A4027a.png
    A4027a.png
    85 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back