Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about an APC RS 800 Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Bunny

Hello Everybody,

Here is my question. I have a APC Back-UPS RS 800. It has two computers and a printer attached to it. And has been working fine for the past month. This morning I discovered that my computers were off and went to turn them back on and everything booted up fine. After lunch I discovered that once again the had shut off. But this time when i turn one of them on the UPS starts to do alot of beeping. Nothing like what the manual says it should do (I.E. beeping 4 beeps every 30 seconds or continuous tone's) but when i turn on the other computer with the one causing the beeping turned off the ups doesnt beep. None of the lights on the front of the ups turn yellow or red just the On Line light is green. I am out of ideas on what might be causing this to have one computer cause beeping but the other one not.

Any Idea's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back