Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about a "2 Channel RF Relay Control Board&quot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jax1492

I was looking at getting this 2 channel RF relay **broken link removed**and couldn't tell exactly how it worked, im tring to drive a motor probally a 12v from a distance, also do you think it will be able to be operated in reverse as well?

Re: question about a "2 Channel RF Relay Control Board&

jax1492 said:
I was looking at getting this 2 channel RF relay **broken link removed**and couldn't tell exactly how it worked, im tring to drive a motor probally a 12v from a distance, also do you think it will be able to be operated in reverse as well?

What do you mean? - do you mean to reverse the direction of the motor?.

You could use one channel to turn it ON or OFF, and the other channel to set FORWARD or REVERSE. As the relays are only single pole, you would need to add an external DPDT relay to reverse the motor.

Re: question about a "2 Channel RF Relay Control Board&

Nigel Goodwin said:
jax1492 said:

What do you mean? - do you mean to reverse the direction of the motor?.

You could use one channel to turn it ON or OFF, and the other channel to set FORWARD or REVERSE. As the relays are only single pole, you would need to add an external DPDT relay to reverse the motor.

yes i will want to reverse the motor to open and close a door i have made, i have this relay/dpdt and need some help to get it working any suggestion would be great. https://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog_name=CTLG&product_id=275-249

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back