Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about 2.4 ghz receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkingdoom

hello,
can some one help me to designa 2.4 ghz receiver ciruct that uses net from 3g sim card , and when i turn on the camera , the receive receives the video and take snapshots from the video every few seconds , then send the image to email

the camera Specifications that have to work with

Specifications of 2.4GHz camera
Modulation Mode: FM
Transmission Frequency
1) General ISM 2,400MHz~ 2,483MHz CH1 CH3
2) Encrypted: 2370Mhz (CH1); 2510MHz (CH4)
Audio subcarrier frequency:6.0Mhz
Antenna:Built-in 2.4G antenna

and i will pay for it
;)

2.4GHz uses microwaves. You must learn all about how each little wire is an inductor and parts side-by-side are coupled together with the tiny amount of capacitance between them.

You must learn about waveguides and which parts will work at such a high frequency.

Doesn't the camera manufacturer sell a receiver for it?

2.4GHz uses microwaves. You must learn all about how each little wire is an inductor and parts side-by-side are coupled together with the tiny amount of capacitance between them.

You must learn about waveguides and which parts will work at such a high frequency.

Doesn't the camera manufacturer sell a receiver for it?
hello,
the manufacture sells receiver , but dosent support sim card ,
i want some one to make it for me and i will pay for hum , bcz im ignorant in electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back