Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

QK202, 8051 study board, help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

engrrehmat

i have bought a microcontroller trainer, QK202.
i am new in microcontroller, i am trying to connect my trainer to my laptop through serial to USB converter, cause my laptop dont have serial port. i am using ponyprog, when i am clicking on erase option, an error comes that Device is not responding, some one kindly help me out.

any one here kindly guide me, i will be thankfull.
i am doing through c not assembly.

below is the link to my trainer. if schematic is needed let me know to attach that.
https://www.quadrikits.com.pk/qk202.html

It says it has an onboard PL2303 chip for USB to serial... You just need to download the drivers for the pl2303 serial to USB..

In other words you don't need another Serial to USB convertor... Just connect the Laptop to the USB plug on the dev board..

i am sending you the schematic, put a glance.
i have installed the driver, still not working

Attachments

• QK202.pdf
    96 KB · Views: 522
That doesn't make sense... The features clearly states USB.... If you must the serial port to program the 8051 you need a bootloader.

Which micro are you using? I used to use the phillips 51 series... They come with a bootloader installed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back