Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pwm motor control

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamir1

i need to control a D.C motor by mosfet H-bridge using atmega48 the motor is of 36V and about 4 ampere i need a mosfet H bridge circuit to operate the motor please help me

Attachments

• 1212.jpg
    1212.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
i have seen some ckts of H bridge but it consisted of 4 mosfets and no opamp what logic is here plz explain me

Last edited:
i have seen some ckts of H bridge but it consisted of 4 mosfets and no opamp what logic is here plz explain me

See you can do without any chip except MOS but tell me how you will connect they to uC's?? will use use mechanical switch to turn them on/off????

H bridge please help me

i am currently using the B.J.T based ckt ive posted the ckt also the ckt is working just fine but the top tansistor the PNP ones get heated a lot and have burnt many times what is the reason behind it although i am using a fan and a heat sink too

Whats the current rating of the motor.?

EDIT:
A quick look at youtr circuit shows that the PNP are being under driven, the Base current is only ~7mA , the gain of a TIP36 in stauration would be ~10 to 20 max.
So say its 20 , 20 * .007, as ~ 14mA,.

This means that the TIP36 are not being driven into saturation so they are over heating.

Last edited:
There are many parts like the IR3519 that drives two MOSFETs in a half bridge configuration. TTL in MOSFET gate drive out.
Also see: IRS2001

the motor takes about 2 amperes when it is at full speed what should i do to reduce the heating plz tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back