Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pwm Ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulcet

Iam looking for a PWM ic which generates fixed frequency of about 20KHz with 0 - 100% duty cycle. I need the duty cycle to vary using a pot or some thing say from 0 to 5V.

He he. this is different mate. tell me if I can get two two PWm outputs with two induvidullay controllable duty cycles from one 18F458. can ya do that. thast y i asked this here.
but ur fast to respond danx for that.

Take a look at TL494. It has two complimentary outputs.

ken

He he. this is different mate. tell me if I can get two two PWm outputs with two induvidullay controllable duty cycles from one 18F458. can ya do that. thast y i asked this here.
but ur fast to respond danx for that.
You can get as many PWM outputs as you have IO pins. One software loop that counts from 0 to 100, 20K times per second. Turns on all output with duty cycle greater then 1 at zero, and switches each off when the loop counter is equal to the duty cycle.

Also I am sure there are PICs that can do it in hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back