pwm ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1.5

Hello to everyone
I need a pwm generator for a future project. This pwm generator should contain a triangular signal and the dc voltage and pwm dutycycle should be replaced. For this reason, there should be a rc oscillator that provides a triangular wave in the circuit. it should be at a constant 20khz frequency. in fact, I have compared the triangle voltage to external dc voltage many times. but at 20khz the triangular signal was not stable. it also took up a lot of space. I don't want to use my previous methods because I want to sell this circuit. to earn school money. For this reason, I don't want an integrated 555 circuit.
Actually, I had exactly what I wanted with TL494 last night. I provided stable output as I wanted, but I had to disable many features of the integrated and the reversing output was not working for me. it also has 16 pines, so it will take up a lot of space in the circuit for such a job.
if we simplify; I will apply a constant dc voltage to an integrated RC oscillator within and in this integrated output, it should generate a pwm signal based on the input's dc voltage.
Do you know instead of a cheap and stable ic with the above features?

Get someone to program a pic12f1840... 8 pins.. job done.. If you do it with a triangle wave and opamp... More space will be needed

There is a Linear Technology "timerblox", the LTC6992, that it is a direct voltage to PWM IC in a 6 pin SOT23 package.
Frequency is set with a single resistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…