Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM from pic to analog voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmusic

Hi i need to design a variable output voltage with high efficiency. i need maximum 100ma at 12V. I was planning to use the pwm signal from A pic to control the voltage, can i do that with just a mosfet, inductor and capacitor? and maybe a flybak diode?

Does it matter if the polarity is inverted?

yes i cannot invert polarity since i use a common ground for other measurement. I will use a P channel mosfet switch, can you help me choosing right inductor and capacitor?. I was thinking using about 10uH and 0.47uf. i dont care if there is 500mv ripple. with higher caps, i have trouble getting low voltage output with low charge (my pwm cannnot go under 1% duty).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back