Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM driver circuit for solenoid

Status
Not open for further replies.
bananasiong said:
Your internet cannot access world wide web google?

I seem to remember on the news a few years ago that China censor google and other search engines?, don't want the peasants seeing what live is like in the free world!.

Yes,in our area, if you input "http://www.google.com",it will enter the google which is for China only!

Why don't you fill your location in your profile? Then people here might be more sympothetic when you ask for something which can be normally found using Google.

There are also many other search engines, have you tried using anything else other than Google?

Hero999 said:
Why don't you fill your location in your profile? Then people here might be more sympothetic when you ask for something which can be normally found using Google.

There are also many other search engines, have you tried using anything else other than Google?
Could tell me other search engines?I only know google,sohu,sina,Any else? .In our area we often use baidu google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back