Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PWM and PIC Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks

Hello Friends

I am convinced I need to use the PIC Microcontroller for my H-Bridge circuit and motor. I have been reading the datasheet for PIC16F84A. I got my circuit working, using a function generator for PWM to speed up my motor.

I am not sure how to program the PIC to work as a PWM for my H-Bridge circuit? How do I translate the analog to digital? The pic has a pwm embedded in it. Thanks

Jacks

Hi Blueroomelectronics

Thanks for your reply. Is the 16F628A easy to program and do you know of a best site with good tutorials?

Jacks

It's the same instruction set as the 84. I have links on my site to many great PIC pages. Nigels site is great for getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back