Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Putting Transfer Function in Standard Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozone45

Hi, everyone. I was having trouble understanding how to put a transfer function in standard form. The transfer function is "To(s)" in the attached "Problem Work.pdf" file. The transfer function is boxed at the bottom of the image in this file. The problem in the "Problem.pdf" file asks me to put the transfer function in standard form, according to the table in the attached "Table 1.2.pdf" file. The circuit for the problem is in the attached "Figure P.178.pdf" file. I couldn't figure out a way to rewrite "To(s)" in one of the forms in the "Table 1.2.pdf" file. Would anyone have any tips on how to rewrite "To(s)" in one of these forms?

Attachments

• Figure P1.78.pdf
    24.7 KB · Views: 278
  • Problem.pdf
    49 KB · Views: 248
  • Table 1.2.pdf
    75.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Problem Work.pdf
    776.6 KB · Views: 221
Hi, everyone. I was having trouble understanding how to put a transfer function in standard form. The transfer function is "To(s)" in the attached "Problem Work.pdf" file. The transfer function is boxed at the bottom of the image in this file. The problem in the "Problem.pdf" file asks me to put the transfer function in standard form, according to the table in the attached "Table 1.2.pdf" file. The circuit for the problem is in the attached "Figure P.178.pdf" file. I couldn't figure out a way to rewrite "To(s)" in one of the forms in the "Table 1.2.pdf" file. Would anyone have any tips on how to rewrite "To(s)" in one of these forms?

I think all your questions will be answered in this link.

Are you sure you have the correct transfer function?

Ratch

I think all your questions will be answered in this link.

Are you sure you have the correct transfer function?

Ratch
I am sorry. I changed the transfer function. I attached the corrected version below, and I updated the "Problem Work.pdf" file in my first post above to reflect this change.

Attachments

• Transfer Function New Version.pdf
    34.2 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
This is as far as I got while trying to put To(s) in standard form:

Attachments

• Rewritten Transfer Function.pdf
    116.8 KB · Views: 253
It should be. Is there anything wrong that you see with my work in trying to solve the problem?

I am going to let the folks here and possibly elsewhere solve your problem.

Since I don't know what they and others you may have contacted told you, I am not going waste my time duplicating their efforts.

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back