Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pure Sine Wave Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeterb

I've been looking at a lot of different files ands schematics for different PSW inverters and have been thinking about a way of creating an inverter of my own. It will be a 24 VDC input with 240 VAC / 60Hz output. It will also be transformerless, and variable power, depending on how many sets of Power Mosfets are put into the system. The transformerless part comes from the 24/240 VDC boost converter that will be placed on the power stage with the mosfets. I am just posting to tell of the idea and plan on trying to do it myself. I'm attatching files and links to some of the different places where I have gotten my ideas from. Tell me what you think guys, besides it being VERY dangerous. That part is a GIVEN. Som,e of the files in the Google Drive are 230V / 50Hz, though. I may need some help with coding if I use a uC to do the PWM portion of the driver board. Using a uC seems the simplist way of doing the PWM for driving the H-Bridge, needing the fewest components except for portions of potential feedback systems for low battery, overload or over-current protection.

Links:

250 to 5000 Watt PWM DC/AC 220 V Power inverter
PSW Inerter Files

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back