Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Punishment for 8 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.o.

I had received an e-mail this morning of talking about an 8-year old boy was acused of stolen bread. People punished him by crashing his arm under a car. The people demonsted such punishment in public. What kind of world was that?

t.o. said:
I had received an e-mail this morning of talking about an 8-year old boy was acused of stolen bread. People punished him by crashing his arm under a car. The people demonsted such punishment in public. What kind of world was that?

Its definitely not Christian.

quixotron said:
whats that supposed to mean?
It means religion doesn't define how good of person you are as your first post would seem to imply which is probably why you got the response you did.

Reactions: vdd
kchriste said:
In what part of the world did this happen?
I can forward the e-mail to you for the details. I don't want to upset some viewers for the pictures. If you want, you can give me your e-mail address.

Last edited:
That's OK. I've already see enough of this kind of stuff on the news. :(
I would assume this happened somewhere in the 3rd world.

Toronto is not a 3rd world city but immigrants are killing their daughters because they want sons, not daughters. They forgot that they can sell their daughters. Weird.

Wow! 6 stars! Why is that last one bright green? DO they get brighter as they go long in the same way they get red?

I read about the father killing his baby girl (8-months? or was it 18 months?) old because of that. THat's sad. YOu don't even wanna know what I think should happen to him.

In my town, a crazed young woman wielded her infant as a bat to attack her live-in boyfriend. The infant suffered numerous health issues and seems to be recovering slowly. She is in jail and I hope she remains there for a very long time. Sadly, child abuse occurs worldwide whether it's illegal selling of children for prostitution in Cambodia, the oriental sweat shops, or neglectful parents that leave a child in a sealed car on a hot day. :mad:

Pommie said:
Why do you feel the need to constantly defend your religion when it wasn't even mentioned in the first place.

Mike.

It was a response to his question. In a Christian world, which it will be when the end times arrive and Christ rules, this will not ever happpen. In this world, it is still not commanded by christ to do so.

So it was mentioned and I delivered. Pertinent to the subject matter.

quixotron said:
It was a response to his question. In a Christian world, which it will be when the end times arrive and Christ rules, this will not ever happpen. In this world, it is still not commanded by christ to do so.

Can't say I agree with "In a Christian world... this will not ever happpen." People in the past and now, are and were more than capable of perverting any pure thing they come whether it be environment, beliefs, or ideals. Sad really. Hopefully things change in the future. But I gotta say I agree with "when the end times arrive this will not ever happpen." I neither disagree with the statement as whole in complete context though.

Last edited:
quixotron said:

Considering Christianity is a long story of murder, torture and atrocities (not to mentioned death and destruction from on high, via some imaginary fictional being), this is essentially a punishment of a highly religious culture, like Christianity.

Spanish Inquisition - who were they?.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Considering Christianity is a long story of murder, torture and atrocities (not to mentioned death and destruction from on high, via some imaginary fictional being), this is essentially a punishment of a highly religious culture, like Christianity.

Spanish Inquisition - who were they?.
Well they brought the "Comfy Chair"
**broken link removed**
Ximinez: So you think you are strong because you can survive the soft cushions. Well, we shall see. Biggles! Put her in the Comfy Chair!

Last edited:
The Bishop!!

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back