Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pulse pause pulse and 10 minute timer continous

Status
Not open for further replies.

artronic22

Looking for help needed a circuit with 6 seconds pulse, them pause 10 seconds, them pulse 6 seconds them 10 minute timer continous

Last edited:
You will need to post more detail to get help? Pause from what? 10 minutes of what? Relay flipping, sending a voltage?

Thanks Miramos1 for Reply.
I have a Cell phone i will open key board and two wires connect to power, by sending a more or less 8 sec pulse will turn power off, them wait 10 sec, them another pulse 8 sec power will turn on, them 10 minute time and restart complete cycle again and again.
I m using a (GPS) program permanent on Automatic restart all the time but some time some call lock the program, by restarting on and off every 10 m the cell phone will clear any lock and the phone will be ready tracking
This Phone is installed permanent hiding in car 24/7 on direct power all the time sending location signal to another cell or computer.

Last edited:
Lost my last post, will try again.

First off, does the phone come come up ON when you plug it into power? If so it would be a lot easier to turn a relay ON for 10 minutes and drop it out for 5 seconds then back on.

Also, if you put a relay across the power button with what you describe, you will need the phone on to start the process to keep it sync'd like you want.

I would use a PIC and Atmel chip, but now that people know what you are wanting to do, sure other will offer a discrete or logic way to do it.

Gracias Ramos
The phone is wire on all the time never turn off tracking all the time that is why i need to restart to clear any lock from any call coming in.
The sequence for reboot the phone starting automatic with the GPS program is Pulse 8 sec, pause 10 sec, pulse 8 sec + time 10 m them start all over again and again avery 10 minute.
artronic22@hotmail.com

Last edited:
When you say wired on, you mean the charger/power is always on. When plug the phone in the charger, does the phone power up and turn on? Or does it just go into charge without turning the phone on?

If the latter there might be an easier way to do this with a 555 timer, some parts, and a relay.

Is power 110 or 220 where you are?

The power is 12v dc always on from car battery, the cell phone is always on i want to reboot the phone from on position
The car is a Chevy 47 6v dc with and extra 12v battery installed in trunk for the Audio System and cell phone, cutting the 6v battery under the hood will not stop GPS from tracking the car.

Note: Phone Permanent installed in trunk never turn off, always tracking car position all the time car moving or stationary in garage.Also phone installed in a very small cooler with a thermal sw controling temp inside special box with heatsink.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back