Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulse detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

uceesdp

Hi all,

I'm going to load modulate one bit of data which changes the carrier frequency of a sinewave.

What components would I need to filter, amplifer and demodulate the signal for processing?

Thanks

am is based on the peak voltage, you are using FM if the FREQUENCY of the wave changes when you apply data,

receiver depends on transmitter specs, you will need to provide more info, or read up on LC circuits,

In AM, the amplitude changes according to HIGH and LOW inputs. In my case, these HIGH and LOW inputs are provided by a shunting transistor. My problem is , how do I decode the received data from the change in carrier freq by the shunting transistor. The receiver is a series tuned circuit.

sounds like AM, in that case all you need is a simple crystal radio receiver, then you can replace your headphones with a transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back