Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspice simulation of my 3 phase inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

maclea98

Trying to preform AC sweep on my pspice 3 phase inverter but simulation doesnt apear there are no errors could someone please help . I aslo need to keep transfering my traingular wave creator from previous try doesnt save correctly .
thanks people

Last edited:
ok so now i have out put of 100v is this the rms value because i cant get the sin wave on the simulation , would be great help

Last edited:
Hello,

Can you post a schematic in the form of a picture instead?

thanks i have now made it so it can be veiwed , kinda embarrasing Im now getting no fs value for v1 v2 and v3 .
ive uploaded picture and working schematic thanks for your time

Attachments

• scematic.png
    scematic.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 451
  • GroupFinverter.sch
    11.2 KB · Views: 203
Hello again,

What simulator are you using? Do you need a ground for the lower transistors and the battery?

Sorry about that , now the output is 100V and the simulation result shows just flat 100v is this rms or DC and my design is wrong :(

Attachments

• working.png
    working.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 358
  • GroupFinverter.sch
    11.2 KB · Views: 173
Hi,

Your output should be switching if the drive is correct. Did you check the drive signals to see if they are correct?
What are those blocks with outputs labeled "GA2" etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back