Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspice Model for TL494 PWM Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockSL

Hi
I'm building a off the line SMPS with about 200W output power (20V, 10A). I'm thinking of using the tl494 PWM controller. I thought its better to do some simulations in spice. I use the Orcad Capture and Pspice for simulations. The software has a simulation model for this IC but I cannot get it to work correctly. So has any of u guys tried to use this model? Any success... Do u have any ideas?
thanks very much :)

Hi
Mr/Ms ShockSL

This is Mr.Manjunath
from INIDA

I am doing a pproject on online UPS.........

I am in search for PWM controller.........

i read ur post..........

dont mind may i can get ur a copt of PSpice PWM which u designed ..........

manju_nath200@yahoo.com

i will try for on be half of mine ........

i hope i may reply you with positive result.......

Thanking YOu

Hi
I'm building a off the line SMPS with about 200W output power (20V, 10A). I'm thinking of using the tl494 PWM controller. I thought its better to do some simulations in spice. I use the Orcad Capture and Pspice for simulations. The software has a simulation model for this IC but I cannot get it to work correctly. So has any of u guys tried to use this model? Any success... Do u have any ideas?
thanks very much :)

I am an LTSpice user. I looked, and there is an TL494 symbol and library file on the LTSpice User's Group on Yahoo. The model is written in terms of generic transistors and diodes, except for a couple of opamps, which are parameterized opamps built-in to LTSpice. Porting the model to PSpice might be a bit of work, but is likely doable. To access the Yahoo group, you have to join...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back