Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PSPICE libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

electroicarus

Hello to all, i want add more libraries, I am using 9,1 PSPICE student version. And....where i can find new libraries.Because i cant find simbol LM35 :( .Thanks.

Student

Even if you find it you probably can't use it. The problem with the student edition is there is a limit on the number of nodes your simulation can have. Any component with any complexity at all (even most op-amps) has too many nodes and the student edition will not run it. At the university, when we had to use SPICE in a lab with 3 op-amps,, they gave us a really simple op-amp file with minimal nodes so we could run the simulation because a regular op-amp model had too many nodes.

That said, the best place to get PSPICE model files is to find a company that makes the component you want and search their website. Fairchild seems to make the LM35, but does not seem to have a model file.

Here is a user made one I found. It looks like it may be simple enough for the student version to use:
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
orcad library

where can i find the regulator component, that is sg3526, because my orcad lack of this component?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back