Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspice help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just started using pspice a/d lite edition..today i thought of simulating a basic circuit given in a pspice guide..It had basic elements like resistors, cap., and diodes..I used orcad capture for placing these components...i placed r, c from the library but no library was present for the diodes..
so i downloaded the diode.olb and diode.lib files from the internet...I placed diode.olb into the library folder of capture (I didnt place diode.lib as i didnt knew where to place it)...i again opened capture and plcad diode D1N3940 using diode library...
now, the problem is that on simulation, i am getting the following error:
"ERROR -- Model D1N3940 used by D_D2 is undefined"

can anyone tell me the cause as well as the solution to this error...
(possible reasons i thought of:
1. Since i am using pspice lite , which is a student version , i may nt add any aditional library
2. I might have placed the diode.olb at wrong place
3. I didnt place diode.lib anywhere)

Need help asap/.
Thanxin advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back