Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PSPICE for Varistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauf_u

HI ,i have circuit designed in MULTISIM 8 now i want to replace a component Resistor with Varistor i have PSPICE model for this Varistor,

1.How to Include this Spice model in to my user database so that i can pick the component and place in the circuit .

Here i am attaching the PSPICE MODEL from EPCOS can be find at this link **broken link removed**

and My MULTISIM 8 circuit. my component of intrest is S20K14AUTO i want to place this in circuit removing Resistor R3

i try to attach the circuit but i dont no its not adding

Attachments

• doc1.doc
    36 KB · Views: 645
As a EE student, only way i know is import a lib file and then adjust a existing VDR to what you want

thx for sharing~~~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back