Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PSOne memory card interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
Does anyone know what the protocol/specs are for the PSone memory cards? I'm digging out my micro controller stuff this weekend out of boredom and happen to have an old PSOne memory card floating around and thought interfacing to it would be good to refresh my memory. Google wasn't turning up any decent links. I found one site that has links to software that lets you interface to the cards with a PC but there's no protocol details or anything and I wanted to do it on an MCU. The cards are pretty simple, basically a few resistors and a transistor attached to a Sony CXD8732A chip and what looks to be a 6mhz surface mount crystal or ceramic resonator. If I'm not mistaken the chips are 128kb's. Any extra information people could fill in would be appreciated.

Found one.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back