Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ps2 soldering

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdndna

Hello everyone im new to the forum im looking for some assistance.Basicly i did a first time hands on on my first project i installed a modchip in my ps2 and did quite well being the first time.I tested it and it the console worked fine but this is disasembeled.Now came time to reasaemble the console and while doing so i hooked a wire and broke a resistor i have not tested the console since but i was wondering if its possible to fix ?

do i need to find out what type of resistor it was or can i just jump it ? and wow was that fast lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back