Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ps2 power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryden_burton

hello does any one have a playstation2 power supply diagram

i want to hook up some LEDs

Well, i ripped apart a few Playstation2s the other day. the power supply board outputs 12v on two pins, gnd on the other 2 (the pairs are joined together). A simple test with a multimeter will tell you which pair is which.

I hope that this help you! 8)

Attachments

• 5.gif
    5.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 14,331
Nice circuit Mecatronico, where on the web did you find it?
I did a quick search of the web for a data sheet on the DAP07
with no success , really odd because I did find that "IC Mall" and the "Hong Kong Inventory" have tens of thousands for sale :lol:

hello: I try repair a ps2 power supply
the D011 is damaged
there is a device that looks like a diode but has a yellow band rather than a white band. This is not a diode as some techs mistake them as being. These are a type of surge protector and should read like an open circuit, not like a diode. These are called TVSs (Transient voltage suppressors) and are usually at location # D011 (don't let the location number fool you, they aren't diodes) and may have the number KIV607 or KIV609. but I ned a replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back