Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PS2 DualShock2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Rider

Hello,
i'm looking to find the interface of the controller DualShock2 of playstation2. You know, what signals there are on each pin of the controller. i want to control it with a uC to use it with my RF toys and robots. I have got an interface but it doesnt works with dualshock2 but only with the controller of ps1. i suppose it has the same signals (i test the Vcc and grounding and it was ok) but i heard that i must write more code for initialization. the ps1 controller is more simple than dualshock2 on initialization. is there anyone who knows about this and general for the dualshock2 controller interface?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back