Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhj

Hi,

I am very new in Electronic and Electrical world, I need some help to draw electronic schematics for a microprocessor.

But as a beginning I want to draw the printed circuit board layout to drill holes but I need to design the size myself for the holes, I have been recommended to use Proteus software program.
Could someone please help me!

Thank you

If you are looking for a good circuit design software and the complementery PCB software, I would recomend Express PCB. Here is a link to their site. You can link a schematic to a PCB design and it will show you the connections to make. You can't simulate your circuit, but if you're enthusiastic about electronics, then after a while you will be able to design a circuit and just have it work. If you are interested in making your own PCB boards then try this method: DIY PCB it includes the direct toner method, as well as photo resistive method (my personal favorate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back