Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus PCB and Netlist mismatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

remr96

error1.jpg

Hi Friends,
Good Day to you.
Am using Proteus 7.8. Recently i had a issue in a file which was on hold for a long time and the layout was also 70% finished . I received a latest file with many parts removed and new parts added in that schematic. after assigning the components imported Netlist to the layout. it was working well and the layout was 90% finished. but when at evening when i try to open the file it doesn’t open. my whole day work was wasted. expect the old file all new netlisted files r not opening. this issue is only with the Layout file now with the schematic.
i checked with the other different job files , all other files are running well.am fully lost.

can anyone help me to solve the issue.

symptoms with the files are:
1.) file not opening .

Message displayed:
" Internal Exception : Accesses violation in module 'ARES.EXE' [004552D0].
A Serious error has occurred and ARES Professional is in an unstable state.
Click ABORT to Quit immediately , or OK to if you want to save your work first .
Do not assume that the saved copy will be loadable."

2.) even its opened working layers are disabled.
3.) After placing a new component and saved. the file cannot be reopened. same message will displayed as i said in point(1).

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

What relationship is there between Proteus 7.8 and Ares Professional? (I'm not familiar with either program).
Have you scanned both programs for malware?
If you have a corrupt file then re-saving it is unlikely to remove the problem.

Have you a valid licence? If so Email the project to Labcenter... Dave will be able to sort it out for you!!

If you want me to try and open it, The only thing is I have 7.10 and 8.0, so You wont be able to open it afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back