Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus/ISIS question for IR remote reciever

Status
Not open for further replies.

AweLucid

Hi I am trying to design a circuit in which an PIC MCU sends UART data via an IR LED. The recieving end uses a remote reciever module, (such as the PNA4602M), which would recieve this signal and send it to another MCU. I cant find any similar device in ISIS, and i dont know how to make a similar device for simulation. The device has 3 pins power ground and output, when it senses a 38k IR signal it outputs low else it outputs high.

Is it possible to make such a device in proteus or download it? what is the best way to continue design and simulation on my circuit in ISIS?
Thanks for your help.

thanks

thanks haxan for the advice. I looked in the OPTO library and found only some optocoupler ICs. I did not see any IR recieving device that would respond to the 38khz signal. Do you have such a device in your library? if so where can i download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back