Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus 7 - Can not view 'scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

flat5

Proteus 7 questions

I've started to learn Proteus 7 and have some questions.
(How about that :)

I drew an LM380 circuit and connected an audio generator and 'scope.

I clicked the close tab on the 'scope and now I don't know how to restore it so I can view it again.

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove the annoying <text> display for every component in ISIS? Displaying part number and value would be enough for now. The <text> really clutters up a drawing.

or select "Debug" and from there select "Digital Scope".

This works only during simulation.

Attachments

• Scope.png
    Scope.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,070
Last edited:
Thanks Boncuk, I'll try to remember that.
During a simulation, to see voltmeters, I have to move the 'scope out of the way. I'll just drag it off screen because closing "it" just causes problems.

Thanks colin mac, but you don't say what to right click. It's a big program.

or select "Debug" and from there select "Digital Scope".

This works only during simulation.

Hi, Im also a newbie in proteus ... and the fact I can only see the scope once each time I have to simulate, was a pain!
Than you for this clear and very usefull tip.

Regards.
Alejandro

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back