Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepmulay

circuit diagram is attached.

if 440volt ac connected to circuit ,relay is activated and supply rail of 440v shorted,
protecting the smps.

poly fuse is rated for 230volt will it operate (open circuit) or permanently damage.

Attachments

• rty.gif
    rty.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
What program reads an ".asc" file?

Ken

Typically it's just another text file, aka ASCii. Although Autodesk uses it for a source file format as well. I'm assuming that's what this is.

I'm not at home so I can't check, but it could be an LTSpice schematic, they use the extension .ASC

Last edited:
I completely forgot about that. Although I compared them and it's not an LTSpice file. It has a lot of vector graphic type stuff in it, so most likely an Autocad file of some sort.

I might have Inventor 11 at home that I could try it with.

I opened the file. .ASC files. First line.
(Source "DipTrace-Schematic")

Really a poor format to post a schematic to, few people here own it. Most users here use LTSpice, because it's free.

75-695 per license...

I've spent less than the cost of an unlimited license on every piece of electronics oriented equipment I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back