Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proportional control for Dagonfly helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Work

quite an older post.
i am also in the search of full circuit diag. of transmitter for helicopter using tx2b so that i can built a new one for my dragonfly

My E-flite RC Blade helicopter has single main rotor and a rear rotor like a normal helicopter.
It has two gyroscopes for it to maintain stability.
Its circuit board complete with RF receiver and two servos is about 1 inch square and it works at 2.4GHz.

thanks for the reply

My E-flite RC Blade helicopter has single main rotor and a rear rotor like a normal helicopter.
It has two gyroscopes for it to maintain stability.
Its circuit board complete with RF receiver and two servos is about 1 inch square and it works at 2.4GHz.

actually you are talking about another heli. i've got a simple dragonfly as in the photo attached. The problem is that ive lost the remote control unit of my heli, & now i want to make one my self. the receiver consist of a RX-2b(smd) chip. i searched a lot but found nothing helping . The ic pair TX2b & RX2b are 5 channel ic used in remote control cars. But in my heli it is used as a proportional controller. My heli works on 27 mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back