Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Promotions" at the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Hi,

does anybody have an idea about how the promotion system works at this forum?

Of course, somebody having posted the first time ranks "newbie". How about the others?

Hans

Are you talking about reputation? Members give other members reputation points when they feel your posts are helpful. Are you asking how many points it takes for each rank? That I do not know.

Hi,

does anybody have an idea about how the promotion system works at this forum?

Of course, somebody having posted the first time ranks "newbie". How about the others?

Hans

Last edited:
Are you talking about reputation? Members give other members reputation points when they feel your posts are helpful. Are you asking how many points it takes for each rank? That I do not know.

Hi 3v0,

yes, just talking about reputation. Thanks for the explanation.

Thank you

Hans

The reputation field that appears next to each post goes from bad, newbie, good to excellent depending on the user's reputation.

The red/green square system still exists and can accessed by viewing the user's profile.

The red/green square system still exists and can accessed by viewing the user's profile.

What do the red squares indicate? Supposedly nothing positive, I guess.

Hans

What do the red squares indicate? Supposedly nothing positive, I guess.

Hans

hi,
On your own CP he will see a 'points count' which increases as members give a 'good report'.
As this points count increases, at some count levels a new GREEN box appears.
If enough members give you a 'bad' report eventually the points will go negative so the magic RED squares are awarded.:)

hi,
On your own CP he will see a 'points count' which increases as members give a 'good report'.
As this points count increases, at some count levels a new GREEN box appears.
If enough members give you a 'bad' report eventually the points will go negative so the magic RED squares are awarded.:)

I thought it indicates the number of bans. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back