Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Projects and plans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numpty

Hi guys and gals...

I'm after a bit of help if I may?

I used to goto school back in the mid 1990s and attended a after school electronics club. I remember that the teacher that ran the class used to bring in copies of projects that were in a monthly magazine, they were only simple ideas but were graded on difficulty (1-10 scale) which I imagine became increasly interesting as they got more complicated.

One of the projects was a plan of a circuit where there was a small sensitivity panel that when touched sounded a small buzzer. Really basic but I found it the other day and that made me think I'd like to get back into it.

I just wonderd if anyone could point me in the direction of something simlar, either a website with little project and "things to make" so I could get back into it and begin learning more about "making stuff". I don't really know what I want to make but just feel I'd like to get back into it.

Recently I built a interia lighting kit for my car which was mainly pre-created LED lights but required me to take the multi-cigarette lighter apart, solder the lights and wire them in to switches... Really enjoyed the project and felt good when it was finished, but now im just eager to play around :)

Anyway thanks in advance for help and I'll look forward to sharing some experiences as they come.

Thanks,
Numpty :p

A word of warning about Electronics Lab: half of the projects need a modifing before they will work. Also I recommend discussing them on this forum rather than over there because the moderator is a bully who won't allow us to constructively criticise their projects.

DiscoverCircuits is also quite good but it isn't very well organised and some of the projects might need a bit of tweaking.

Last edited:
Thats cool thank you... and thanks for the heads up I'll keep things in house over here... thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back