Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey hiii frnz,

i want to send a contact number from my mobile using a bluetooth feature.....on the other side the microcontroller should receive that contact number with the help of bluetooth dongle connected to it.

but now i came to know dat it is not possible to connect a usb bluetooth dongle to a microcontroller for communication.

so, now my problem is, if it is not possible to connect a bluetooth USB dongle to a microcontroller for communication...then what can u suggest me..is there any alternative for this(i.e, is it possible to connect a bluetooth module to a microcontroller for communication??????)

pls help me out....needed urgently!!:(

Thanks in advance...

There are 4 cables inside the usb. Take an old usb cable one ed leave the porr usb connector alone. The other end cut it, strip it, take the 4 cables an hook it up to a fast enough microcontroller.

Now, The thing will be how to treat the income data.

hiii...i have some more little doubts regarding my prj..pls make it clear na..

1. is it enough to connect a mc to a bt module directly or do we need any software to be installed in mc to access the data from the bluetooth module??????

2.after the connection between bt module and mc....how the other device(i.e,mobile with bt feature) wil recognise this bt module to send some data(i.e,contact no. from mobile) to dat module???

pls do help me...i wil be thankful to u all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back