Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

twjones

Hi Everyone, my name is torre and I am new to the forum. I had some question about Ultrasonic sound (being able to detect it, record it and emit it) and being able to measure it. Would anyone be able to help me. I have absolutely no electronic background. My application is insects and my own personal research interests. thank you for any help you could provide. torre

For the most part ultrasonics is just sound out of our hearing range. Special transducers are used in place of regular speakers and mics designed for the range of sound we can hear.

Google the web to see if you can find anything of interest. Read what you can then come back with a more specific application. It is too hard to help when the guy being helped is holding back details.

I am somewhat interested in using a micro controller to detect termites.

It is too hard to help when the guy being helped is holding back details.QUOTE]

Use your imagination. He wants to count the wing oscillations of a fly. :D

It is too hard to help when the guy being helped is holding back details.

Use your imagination. He wants to count the wing oscillations of a fly. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back