Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project using op-amp 741

Status
Not open for further replies.

dksktm

hey....everyone....I have to do a project using the op-amp 741....can u suggest me any projects ...easy.....fun.....to do....I am just so confused.....i don;t know what to do.....

dhiraj

Down near the bottom of this page, you'll find Bill Bowden's Fading Eyes. It's a fun, easy project, and you can use a couple of 741s instead of a 324 (which is a quad op amp).

are there any other experiments....even that one is nice...i want to make it...but i want a few more options.......just 4 fun....:)

My son and I built a "light-listener" which was a 741 with a cadmium sulfide photocell as the input - followed by an LM386 audio amplifier (though you might power an earphone without it). With it you could "hear" the output of TV remote controls, the buzz of fluorescent lights, the flicker of a flame, etc. That was a long time ago. I've been tempted to construct a more permanent version.

sir where can i get the circuit diagram and explanation for ur "light listener" project.It seems very interesting.I want to do and enjoy it.Can u please help me???

hi rams and welcome,
I doubt if the OP will reply, this thread is 5 years old..:)
E

sir where can i get the circuit diagram and explanation for ur "light listener" project.It seems very interesting.I want to do and enjoy it.Can u please help me???
I looked in Google Images and found it.
light listener circuit.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back