Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

aibelectronics

I tell you the hardest thing to do is selecting a final year project.

I want a project that is unique, creative, that would interest fellow students and leave my supervisor tongue-tied!
Should not be simple and shouldn't be complicated as to leave me with a non-working complexity in my hands :D

I'm interested in anything display: from computer interface circuits that display real-life variables on the screen, to conversions between digital to analog, analog to digital and seven-segments etc.
In short I need an intelligent project.
Any advice. Thanks!

The hardest thing to do is selecting a project? LOL :lol:

Just PICK A PROJECT!

That's funny. Even a battery powered torchlight is a project.
Choosing a project really isn't easy. If you want to impress.

How about an talking night light that tells you the wether for tomorow.

What kind of project do you want to build?(Robotics,Compures,Houshold aplyences,Car stuff....)

Thank you guys for all the help. I think I'm decided on what I want to do for my Final year Project. I'm going to construct a satellite-controlled-sewage-system with facilities for converting the resulting biogas into 10,000kW electricity. :lol:

Topic closed!!!!

Should not be simple and shouldn't be complicated as to leave me with a non-working complexity in my hands

Thank you guys for all the help. I think I'm decided on what I want to do for my Final year Project. I'm going to construct a satellite-controlled-sewage-system with facilities for converting the resulting biogas into 10,000kW electricity. :lol:

Topic closed!!!!

omg :shock:

a satellite controlled sewage system??? I think you should go with the suggestions from the above posters. What you are asking is a little bit unreasonable for you (at least I think so).

not if you have a realy realy realy realy realy lot of cash.

How about sending an robot to mars?(just a joke.LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back